Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Another Year Older

Birthdays just aren't that exciting once you pass, oh, 21. Seriously. I turned 28 this week, and although my family took me out to dinner, it just seemed like another dinner out, nothing special. I spent my birthday at home with my daughter, just like any other day. And just to make my day even better, my daughter made a huge mess in her diaper which leaked out all over her clothes AND filled her bumbo chair, seriously, could my birthday get any better?!? I remember (not all that long ago) looking forward to my birthday, counting down the days, making a list of things I'd like for my birthday and getting so excited for the big day. This year, I struggled to come up with birthday gift ideas, didn't count down the days, and am definitely starting to not look forward to getting older. I'm pouting, I know, but man, birthdays just aren't fun anymore.

Oh yeah, and I don't have any pictures to post for this entry because my birthday was not even exciting enough to take a picture. I thought about taking one of the dirty bumbo chair but it's just not the same without the gross smell that came with it.

Oh wait, I did find one picture....

Yep, that's how exciting of a day it was!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness she's cute- look at those eyes! Thanks for sharing all the pics so we can enjoy all the way from NY! Hope all is well :-)

    Kat

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE reading your comments, thanks for taking the time to leave one!