Thursday, February 24, 2011

Pretty Toes

I painted Adrianne's fingernails and toenails for the first time today. I can't believe she sat still long enough for me to paint both. I had to go buy finger nail polish because I only had one color - red. I'm not a girly girl. I don't keep my fingernails painted or manicured, most the time they are too long and a little dirty. I paint my toenails once a year - at the beginning of summer and usually red, because that looks nice on my feet. I hope Adrianne turns out to be a little more girly than I am, but we'll see what happens. Maybe this will be the only time she will sit long enough for me to paint those cute little toes.

1 comment:

  1. cute!

    got your note about empty tp rolls...oh man, the kids would be in heaven! i should've been stocking up prior to this obsession! :)

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE reading your comments, thanks for taking the time to leave one!