Saturday, February 19, 2011

16 Weeks and Counting

Well, I'm 16 weeks pregnant and I wish I could report that I'm feeling TONS better but that is not the case. I'm going to the hospital twice a week to get fluids which is helping quite a bit with the dehydration and exhaustion. I'm not nearly as nauseous as I was and am not vomiting nearly as often. I felt like I was starting to get better and the fluids were helping, then I got the flu this week. Thankfully the flu only stuck around for 24 hours and I was able to get fluids the next day to get me pumped back up. It really sucks having to spend 9 hours a week at the hospital getting fluids, but at least I'm not having to be admitted for a long stay. I'm also really lucky that my mom quit her job last month and has been keeping Adrianne while I'm at the hospital and helping out on the days when I really feel like crap. The doctor thinks this should all get better by 20 weeks, so that's what I keep telling myself - only a few more weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE reading your comments, thanks for taking the time to leave one!