We had our first snowfall of the season this week. Adrianne had never been out in the snow, so we bundled up and headed out to play. It only took us 30 minutes to get us both dressed, we played outside for 30 minutes and then it took about 30 minutes for Adrianne to stop screaming when we came in because she DID NOT want to come inside! It seemed like when we were outside she didn't really care for the snow because she didn't want to pick it up, sit down in it, or anything! I showed her how to make a snow angel and she didn't want to try. It was difficult for her to move around in the snow, so I'm surprised she was having fun. Hopefully Ryan will be home the next time it snows so he can take her out to play (it's a lot of work for this preggo momma!)
No comments:
Post a Comment
I LOVE reading your comments, thanks for taking the time to leave one!