Friday, June 4, 2010

Virgo

Every once in a while I get this email with all the different zodiac signs and a description of the personality of a person with each sign. So here's what mine reads....

Virgo (Aug. 23-Sept. 25) ~ The Perfectionist - Dominant in relationships. Conservative. Always wants the last word. Argumentative. Worries. Very smart. Dislikes noise and chaos. (So this is why I always yelled at my brother growing up!) Eager, hardworking. Loyal. Beautiful. Easy to talk to. Hard to please (I'm trying to get better at this!) Harsh. Practical and very fussy. Often shy. Pessimistic.

These aren't all endearing qualities to have, but I would say that they have described me at one point in my life or another. It's funny how a silly email can make you laugh at yourself and go, yup, that's me!

Another little interesting bit from this same email... Adrianne's is Gemini ~ The Chatterbox. Yes, that seems to be true!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE reading your comments, thanks for taking the time to leave one!