Adrianne was 5 months old this week, I can't believe it, time goes by so fast. Adrianne is growing and changing daily, it's so much fun to watch. This last week or so she has started laughing and has this really cute belly laugh. I haven't been able to get it on camera yet, but as soon as I do I'll get it posted on the blog. She is also getting stronger and has more control over her body. Today she sat upright without any support! Granted she only makes it a minute or two before she falls over, but still, I can't believe it. Adrianne is spending more and more time on her belly and will be scooting herself on floor before long, I can't believe our baby is going to be mobile! We gave cereal a break for a few weeks and picked it back up a week or so ago and now she loves it and eats it like a pro. So now we're moving our way through all the grains and will be starting baby food very soon. I'm NOT looking forward to those diapers!!
It truely is amazing how fast they grow, and I'm so thankful that I am able to stay at home and watch it all.







No comments:
Post a Comment
I LOVE reading your comments, thanks for taking the time to leave one!