Saturday, July 4, 2009

New Kids On The Block Concert

A few months ago I found out New Kids On The Block were making their comeback and were going to be on tour in Wichita. Although I really wanted to go to the concert, I couldn't justify spending $70 on a ticket. Fortunately, my friend Sarah got free tickets from someone and didn't want to go, so she offered them to me. I dragged my brother with me to the concert, and I think he might have actually enjoyed it. I can't believe it's been almost 20 years since I saw NKOTB in concert. The concert last night was GREAT, they put on a really good show and I want to go see them again. I still remembered all the words to their songs... what a flashback! My pictures aren't great because I took them on with my blackberry, but I still wanted to share them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE reading your comments, thanks for taking the time to leave one!