Thursday, April 2, 2009

The Final 4D Sonogram

Today we had our 4th and final 4D Sonogram. The other three times Adrianne had her hands and or feet up around her head and we couldn't get a really good look at her. Thankfully, the wonderful people at Anatomi Imaging let us try multiple times to get a good look at our little girl. Today I went by myself, Ryan couldn't get off work, and she hasn't cooperated any other time, so we figured today wouldn't be much different. The first glance in my belly, Adri had her hands on her face and a foot next to her head, so much for a good look at her face! After a few minutes, she straightened her leg out and started moving around so we did get a couple good pictures of her face. She was very busy in there, sucking on her hands and trying to eat her umbilical cord, grabbing her feet and rolling around and around. I think we are going to have one busy baby! The sonographer measured her and she is approx. 4 lbs, 3oz, and 19 inches long and she has a head full of thick hair. I can't wait to see her!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE reading your comments, thanks for taking the time to leave one!