Wednesday, October 22, 2008

9 Weeks and Counting

So this whole pregnancy thing is taking its toll on my body, and I'm only 9 weeks in to it. I spent most of last week in the hospital due to nausea which caused me to become severly dehydrated. The only good thing that came from the hosptial visit was that we got our first ultrasound, two weeks earlier than expected. We both screamed in excitement to see that there was only one baby in there because twins run in Lindsey's family and everyone has been joking about us having twins. So right now the baby pretty much looks like a peanut. In the picture it is very hard to tell but on the ultrasound machine we could see legs, arms, head with a brain and a heartbeat. The doctor says the next month will probably be really rough, but once I get into my second trimester I should start feeling better, thank God, it can't come soon enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE reading your comments, thanks for taking the time to leave one!