Adrianne turned 8 months old this week. Geez, where has the time gone? She weighs about 17 pounds now and we just moved up to size 3 diapers (which look a lot bigger than the size 2's!) We're working on teeth, it looks like she's going to get 4 in on the bottom and maybe 2 on the top all at once. She is so close to crawling, it's ridiculous she hasn't done it yet. She can get herself up on all fours and will move backward and in circles but can't go forward. She gets frustrated pretty easily (she is her mother's daughter!) and gives up, then she lies on her belly, sucks her thumb and whines. I think after Adrianne starts crawling it will be no time until she is up on two feet. She is already pulling herself up and can stand holding on to something on her own. I know, I know, she needs to crawl before she walks - we're working on it! I know it's not typical to get pictures done at 8 months, but I didn't want to wait another whole month to get them done, so we went yesterday. Here are some of my favorites:
No comments:
Post a Comment
I LOVE reading your comments, thanks for taking the time to leave one!
These are the adventures of my day-to-day life as a stay at home mom and wife. I hope that by reading this you can connect to my excitement and frustrations of being a new parent and the joy and challenges of married life.
No comments:
Post a Comment
I LOVE reading your comments, thanks for taking the time to leave one!