Tuesday morning I was sent in for a sonogram and biophysical profile of the baby. Then I had an appointment with my doctor right afterward to set an inducation date (woohoo!). Enroute to the doctor's office, the nurse called and said they got the biophysical profile results and that I needed to go to the hospital to be induced. So, I called Ryan at work, he came home and we got to the hospital at 2pm on Tuesday afternoon. They started my pitocin by 3pm, and after 13 hours of labor (2 1/2 pushing) and having to use a vaccuum, we welcomed Adrianne into the world. Adrianne Elise was born Wednesday, May 27 at 3:53am. She weighed 6lbs, 14ozs and was 18.5in long. Adrianne is home and doing well, she is so calm and peaceful and such a great joy in our lives. Everyone says you forget the pain of pregnancy and childbirth and I think they are right. After I recover from the 4th degree tearing, I think I will forget and want to do it all again, she's just too perfect to only have one.



No comments:
Post a Comment
I LOVE reading your comments, thanks for taking the time to leave one!