It has been a busy weekend at the Philbrick house. Job (Chopper)'s owner called last week and asked if we would keep him while they were out of town this weekend, and of course, we agreed! As I'm typing this, Job and Ellie are, for the 4th time today, pulling all the toys out of the the toy basket and taking turns chasing each other around the house. I'm trying to watch a TV show but am having a hard time hearing the television over all the squeeky toys, playful growls and the two of them jumping around and running into the walls and furniture. Job couldn't have come at a better time... all last week Ellie was sulking around the house wanting someone to play with her. I think she will probably sleep all next week because Job has absolutely worn her out!
No comments:
Post a Comment
I LOVE reading your comments, thanks for taking the time to leave one!