Monday, December 8, 2008

Case Family

Last weekend my Great Aunt Odessa was visiting from Washington. The last time I remember seeing her was when I was three years old and I sat and "played" the piano for her, she must have turned her hearing aids down that day!

Sunday, I spent the evening with my grandparents and many of my great aunts and uncles (my Grandma Boyers' siblings), listening to them tell stories from their childhood, how they raised each other and all the trouble they got in to. Although I'm not a big fan of family reunions, it was good to see all the family and very good for my granmother to reminisce.

Back row: Aunt Von, Uncle Verlie, Eric, Uncle Charles and Kay
Bottom row: Grandma Boyer, Grandpa Boyer and Aunt Odessa

Grandma Boyer, Lindsey and Aunt Odessa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE reading your comments, thanks for taking the time to leave one!